Tuesday, May 13, 2008

avideogameplayer and The Hallway

Well, here I was. Posting in the Hallway. The posters there weren't complete d*cks. You always get the 'newbie' vibe from others when you just pop in. Made some friends. (Quazar Binks, SephirothZero, Bilbo, Leilani, and anyone I may have forgotten.) Except for lotrwarrior (f*ck you, b*tch!).

But overall, there was lulz and fun times to be had.

Hell, I even started a 'tradition'. Whenever a new poster pops up, I end up 'smacking' them around. Being around for so long I could tell who was new. Or they be stupid enough and create a 'Hi! I'm new here!' topic. Something like that SCREAMS: 'Hey, look at me! I'm nothing but a f*cking attention whore...'.

At first, I hit them with a wooden baseball bat, then a metal one, then a flaming 2 by 4 wrapped in barbed wire. Hell, I even stole the sonic screwdriver thing from Dr. Who. Lol.

Of course, no real harm came to anyone. But the posters would crying like little b*tches that they are.

One thing: IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD. GET A F*CKING GRIP!

Think about the hazings they used to do in college at all those frats. That's all it basically is. If you can take it, you're cool, if not, *flips the finger*. GTFO, B*TCH!

Well, anyway, I stuck around for awhile(I'm still there...lol...), and I sorta became this 'cult' figure. Don't know why. But it happened. It kinda makes me spooked. I just want to post like everyone else. That's all. I do appreciate the sentiment though.

Or maybe I'm being a BIG F*CKING EGOTIST. *shrugs*. Who knows?

Anyway, that's the condensed version of my history on GF.

At this point, I don't know which way I wanna take this blog...maybe I will just improvise...

Later...

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG