Monday, May 19, 2008

Catching up...

Sunday night/Monday morning. Work is kinda slow, which I'm glad. You need a slack off day once in awhile. Can't bust your ass all the time.

Well, remember when I said people shouldn't take message boards too seriously?

This Azn 'Boi' seems to be one of those people.

After a few rounds, he said sh*t like I take the message boards TOO seriously, a homophobe, and was a attention whore

Guys like that are part of the reason I'm doing this blog: To expose these little cyber jerk offs who think they got some sort of clout on the boards.

First charge: taking the boards too seriously.

Not guilty. Why don't you think I just decided to f*ck with people every so often? Really, in real life, if I said that sh*t to you, you'd probably take a swing at me or just walk away and write me off as an idiot...

So whose the idiot, me, or you for responding to me? Hmmmmm....

Second charge, Attention whore.

Guilty. Who isn't from time to time?

Third charge: Being a homophobe.

Not guilty. I was just using a cheap shot because of your name, but since you decided to continue your jerkoff session, I decided to hit ya again about it. But if the shoe fits...whatever...

But in the end, I decided just to ignore your sorry ass. You aren't worth f*cking with anymore....

If anything else, this little episode will help my blog get noticed...

It's just the attention whore in me...

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG