Friday, May 16, 2008

Ever been disappointed by someone...?

Well, there was someone in the Hallway, who I thought was my special friend. We email each other. We flirted a little bit. I thought we were cool.

But today, I got 4 emails bounced back at me. Don't know why. And my 'friend' basically posted something she knew I didn't like.

I thought we were close, but...I don't know now...

So the only I can do is just ignore her. Some would say talk to her and give her chance to tell her side. But I know myself, I'm gonna let myself get TOO emotional about the situation, I'm gonna end up ripping her head off.

So if she wants to talk, she can either leave a comment or email me.

Otherwise...

Later...

2 comments:

Tyler said...

lol, angel?

avideogameplayer said...

Of course, but everything is kewl now...

;)

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG