Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holy Sh*t! Did you see that?

Another fun night at the job until...

(Warning: The rest of this post may contain highly sexually descriptive parts. Please go the f*ck away if you're extremely sensitive or just a 12 year old jerk off who has pr0n sites blocked my mommy and daddy.)


This babe walks in. Oh my f*cking god. She was HOT!

She wore this very clingy green dress on. She had brownish/reddish hair. Really slim. Best guess would be around the 80-100 pound mark...

She wore no bra and it showed. I'm guessing a 32-34 chest size. She wore a thong. And high heels. Damn...

Since I'm the only cashier, she walks to my register and puts down a notebook.

'It's for my daughter for school.'

Meanwhile, I'm staring at her highbeams...and not exactly believing her story. But hell, for the show I was catching I didn't mind.

I was almost tempted to 'volunteer' to help her 'daughter' out with her schoolwork.

Let's say for a few moments, the flag was raised and would've been nice if someone saluted it...

Damn...why me? Lol...

Anyhoos, did I mention Oklahoma has the nicest weather? With all the thunderstorms and tornados threats, it's a wonder that nobody else comes rushing to move...

Their loss..

Nothing gonna on with the boards cause of the holidays...

Oh, well...

Later

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG