Saturday, May 24, 2008

I swear to...

This post was gonna be about how I made a joke topic regarding the hackings the other day. But...

This is gonna be a f*cking rant about how some of my 'co-workers' are f*cking jerkoffs...

Well, I grab my lunch/early breakfast. I go to the break room and this 'co-worker' cooking his lunch. Which would be no problem normally, but we only have one microwave and he's basically cooking a 7 course f*cking meal in there. So basically, I gotta wait until his royal f*cking highness gets then. Who knows when it will be done. I'm writing this while I'm waiting. At this rate, I don't know why I'm EVEN considering eating anything for lunch...

I should grab a couple of snack pies and eat them. Better than nothing...

What a f*cking *sshole...

I should call up the FBI or something and have him shipped to that base in Cuba...Gucamola Bay or whatever it's called.

Man...WHAT THE *uck!

I can be a just a big of an *sshole if I have to be...

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG