Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Is everyone f*cking retarded tonight?

Gotta love working the overnight shift...

- a guy who can't handle the concept of signing your name on your check. One simple thing, and this bozo looks at me like I'm speaking another language. Damn...

- a mom coming in with her two underage daughters(one of them is looking quite pregnant), mouths off at me cause I won't sell her beer. Oh yea, lady, you're gonna drink all those wine coolers. /sarcasm Maybe I should've sold it to you, then that way your future grandkid will come out just as retarded as you...

- and what part of 'DECLINE' don't you understand, lady? You can swipe that credit card 20 million times, it won't change what comes out of the system...

- and once again, why do these foodstamp people INSIST of loading up their carts with $100 worth of food and have $15 on your card?

- and stopping bitching me out because your having troubles with your bank card....next time, check your balance before going to the store...

The only thing that will complete my night, is someone trying make off with a case off beer...

Thank god, I'm off for the next couple of day...

I think I need the rest...

Gonna check out the boards. Maybe I got suspended or something...

Later!

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG