Monday, May 12, 2008

The secret origin of avideogameplayer...

Well, gotta start somewhere, might as well start at the beginning...

Hey, if you're reading this, I must posted the link here from Gamefaqs.com. (Or someone found this by mistake. Lol) What's Gamefaqs, you ask? Well, to put it in the most simplest terms possible, it's a videogame website that hosts FAQS for various videogames and has a message board system.

The unique thing about GF(I will be using this acronym from now on...) is that all the FAQS are done by gamers. No paid schills here, folks...

But anyway, for more info, use Google. This ain't about GF(at least, not per se).

Anyway, the message boards are where various users can go on and discuss various things like games, socialing, etc.

This is where I come in...

Around July 01, I was at the public library looking up cheats for a RPG game(Final Fantasy 7, I believe) and I ran into GF. I was kinda of blown away with the SHEER amount of info there. So lurking there for a month, I decided to make a account there.

At first, I borrowed a friend's email address. I even mooch his user name for the boards(acomicbookartist). Which he didn't like and told me to get my OWN email address and use it to sign up.

So I did. But big question eluded me, what kind of name should I use?

::lightbulb::

I will just steal my friend's idea(what the hell, I stole everything else from him up to this point, so wth?).

And avideogameplayer was born...

1 comment:

MKat08 said...

hey its Kat I like your blog

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG