Thursday, May 15, 2008

So what's new?

Ran some errands today. Paid some bills. Did some shopping for some odds and ends. The weather here is kinda of cloudy and chilly. So I decided to limit my travel plans and just chill.

It's not like there's anything to do in OKC. Why did I ever decide to come down here...oh, yea...some blonde jezzabelle...I do so want to go to New Mexico. I'm gonna try and make/save some money to do so.

*crosses fingers*

I'm also annoyed with BK...I can't connect to their network while on my laptop. Usually I can. But I can't now...WTF? I'm a steady customer.

Well, to tell the truth, if BK didn't have this Internet Cafe thing going on, I wouldn't even step in here as much as I am doing now...

Motherf*ck.

GF news: CBS just bought out CNET which own/d GF. And everyone is wondering what the future is gonna hold for the site themselves.

I'm taking a wait and see approach to the situation. It's doesn't affect me per se. But I'm mainly worried about the group of FAQ writers that contributed to the site. They're the ones that made the site. I hate to see them getting jammed up for whatever reasons...

Which brings me to a difficult decision...

There's something called 'Adsense' which say I could make money off this Blog. If I do that, I won't be able to 'promote' my Blog on GF(which is the audience I'm aiming for...) because of the GF TOS(Terms of Service).

Damned if do...

Well..I'm gonna catch ya later, folks...

Thanks again for reading...

;)

2 comments:

Tyler said...

So it sounds like things on GF are gonna get rough? That shouldn't effect us, right? Nice entry, BTW.

avideogameplayer said...

Thank you. But at the moment, not even SBAllen knows what's going on...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG