Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Writer's Block...

Well, another quiet day in the Hallway. No drama...shucks...maybe if I didn't ignore some of the annoying people there, I would have more fun messing with them...

Anyhoos, just trying to think of something to post and nothing is coming to mind...

Motherf*ck...I hate having writers' block.

So I'm just trying do some tweaks on my blog. I know...I'm anal...lol...

Meanwhile, everyone on the news is b*tching about gas prices and stuff. Damn. Why don't people do sh*t?

Ride a bike, use public transportation, walk, stage a protest...

But, people are f*cking zombies...as long as the masses are happy, who the f*ck cares about anyone else?

Hey! I just got over my writer's block...lol...

Well, you never know what you can do until you try...

Later!

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG