Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WTF?!? What a JOKE!

Well, on the GF front, I was just recently modded for a joke topic I made concerning the recent hackings.

I tried to disputed it by saying it was a parody and was basically told that was something I shouldn't be joking about and I should be 'thankful' I wasn't punished more because of it.

What a crock of sh*t. It's just a message board. It's not MY fault that some old Mod account got broken into and wreck havoc for a bit. It's not like there was any lasting damage to the site or to any of the accounts.

So this is for GF Moderator CyricZ:

Sometimes, sh*t happens and you gotta just laugh. Sheesh! Lighten the f*ck up. It's just a message board. But, OH NOES...it's still REAL TO YOU DAMMIT!

I don't know you personally, so I will just leave it at that.

And on a side note, I hope you folks like the improvements to the site. Hooked a up a search engine for your searching pleasure. Safesearch is on, so you can't look for any pr0n sites...

Sorry to all you wannabe pervs out there...

XD

Later!

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG