Friday, May 23, 2008

Yup...

Well, it seems all the ruckus about the mess from yesterday has been taken care of as quickly as it begun.

I gotta give credit where credit is due. If it wasn't for some of the users that were caught in up in this mess, I honestly doubt anyone would've noticed. Everyone was thinking it was some sort glitch to begin with...

*sighs*

Back in the day, this sort of thing would've taken days, if not, weeks for this mess to be cleared up.

*sighs*

How things were back in the day...I was just a little n00b on the boards. Now I'm some sort of 'vet' on the boards...

How time flies. All I wanted to do was just ask a simple question about a game...

*sighs*

Sorry for the detour...I'll post some more later on...

See ya...

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG