Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Boo hoo! Tiger Woods' leg is messed up...

and the world is still spinning.

I was booting up my laptop and overheard on the news playing here is that the golf legend, Tiger Wood, has a messed up ACL muscle in his right leg and can't golf.

Aw...BOO F*CKIN HOO!

Get off it. We do have sports doctors, hospitals, etc out there. And I'm betting good ole Tiger has some decent medical insurance.

He stands to lose a few million dollars (between 2-10) this year between playing and endorsements.

Gee, I feel so f*cking sorry for this guy. I guess I should feel glad I'm BARELY making 10K a year and making ends meet...

Golf is a boring game to begin with. Hit the ball, find the ball. hit the ball again. I'm probably oversimplifying things, but have you EVER sat down and watched a whole round of golf without falling asleep? Didn't think so...

So I guess we should pass the hat for poor Tiger.

Would anyone mind if I sh*t in it first?

Thanks for reading...

Later!

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG