Friday, June 6, 2008

Is it just a message board?

But lately, I don't know. I found myself getting in involved with somethings on the GF boards, but maybe it's just me...

Or maybe I just like watching some dumb f*cks cry like little b*tches.

XD

Well, I was on the phone with a friend last night, and was told to check out Youtube for videos about OKC. MY friend said that these people say great things about this place. They're entitled to their opinion, and I'm entitled to mine.

I still want to get out of here.

But, New Mexico may not be an option. I heard how some of the gangs from L.A. migrated to places like Arizona and N.M.

Oh goodie...

Well, there's always 47 other states floating around...

LOL.

Well, maybe something might happen later on.

Thanks for reading!

Later!

2 comments:

ViperInfidel said...

VI again. I must have missed this one about gangs.

Gangs in Albuquerque. Yes, they are here, and the numbers are plentiful. But nothing to lose sleep over.

I was born on one coast and grew up on the other. On the coasts, you have Bloods, Crips, and mobs. Those guys you stay away from, and for good reason.

But here in Albuquerque, the gangs around here are a bunch of pansy ass wanna be "MTV" gangsters. They aren't shit. Period. Want to know the names of the gangs here? They are called TCK (for Thugs Causing Khaos) and "West Side Locos." I know. It's hard for me not to laugh either.

An Albuquerque Journal article recently mentioned that these two gangs combined for 11 murders in the past 10 years. 11 murders in 10 years! It takes L.A. gangs about a weekend to pull out 11 murders. That's not an exaggeration.

The only real names to fear are the drug cartels from Mexico and the prison gangs. But unless you're either extremely unlucky or get yourself in over your head with them, you'll never have to worry about them, because they mostly jam with their own kind (and with law enforcement, of course).

If I had the opportunity to move somewhere, it would be back to one of the coasts. Just someplace with water and green and civilization. Not this "big version of small town" crap. If I had to choose a specific city, definitely Seattle. I've been to that city more times than I can count, and a piece of me will always be there.

avideogameplayer said...

Well, thanks for the info about gangs around there. You know how the news is when hyping stuff up.

But that Seattle might worth looking into.

I'm just glad my job is within walking distance, or I'd be screwed...

XD

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG