Thursday, June 19, 2008

My first driving lesson...

Oh boy...it was a weird experience...never been behind a REAL LIVE steering wheel before. It's one thing to play a racing game, but real life is a WHOLE other thing.

But luckily, the guy that was teaching me was nice about it. We drove to this BIG, EMPTY parking lot. So there wouldn't be any big deal if I screwed up. Which I did, XD.

Well, we started off driving around in circles, then he was saying about turn signals. Well, yours truly was trying to work them controls and ended up turning on the windshield wipers. In a panic, I ended up jumping the curb. It wasn't that bad. There was no damage to the van, or to us. Unless you want to count my underwear...LOL. So it was no harm, no foul...

But otherwise, it was a good time. My friend said that was impressed with my MAD DRIVING SKILLZ. (LOL) Especially for a guy who never even drove before.

He was patient with me and all. I should be alright once I start getting comfortable with everything.

Then...

WATCH OUT YOU PEDESTRIANS!

Just kidding...

Thanks for reading...

Later!

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG