Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rolling, rolling, rolling...

Well, I had my second driving lesson today. We couldn't get into that parking lot we were at last time. So my friend took me to some far out back roads. It wasn't that bad, once I got use to the vibrations. LOL.

I'm doing good. I have a habit of veering to the right a little bit and still panic a little bit. But I'm sure as time goes by, I should be alright. *crossed fingers*

But overall, I'm getting the hang of it.

In other news, I cleaned up my apartment. It wasn't filthy, but it wasn't clean either. I'm done it anyway. So I don't have to worry about it for awhile...

Well, one last note, check this vid out. Leave comments if ya want. It's kinda short, but it's cool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV34Vq5VWBo

Well, that's it for now...

Thanks for reading...

Later!

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG