Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Well, I'll be damned...

Well. this morning, I had two customers come in my line. The one lady bought her stuff and was getting herself organized. The next customer comes in with a little baby and asks for a price check on a beach toy. I checked the price and it was $11. The second woman tells me to put it back. As i put it to one side, the first lady tells me to ring it up.

I ring it up and the first woman pays for it. The second woman and I are were in shocked. The second was thanking the first woman up and down.

The first woman was telling her to pay it forward.

Damn...just when ya think you know people...

Later...

2 comments:

fett44 said...

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE!

avideogameplayer said...

Looks like another satisfied reader...

Thanks for enjoying my blog...

:)

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG