Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well, I'll be...

Here I was doing my usual cashier b.s. When this MUSCLE-BOUND black guy comes into my line reading the latest weight lifting/muscle mag.

He's thumbing through it. I make small talk about it. Then he lays out a photo spread and points to it.

'Hey, whaddya think?' the guy says. (paraphrased)

I'm not one of those weight guys, I'm write blogs and hang out on a message board for goodness sakes...

'Hmmm..yea...interesting...' (not) I say.

Then he says 'That's me...'

I did a double take.

Damn...it was him...

I tell him good going and got my manager to give him a discount. Hell, it's not every day you're featured in a magazine.

Unless your name is Britney Spears, and you're crying that you don't have your kids back...

But, that was pretty cool...

Now if only Donald Trump would show up and give me a $1,000,000 tip...

Thanks for reading!

Later!

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG