Monday, June 9, 2008

Well, it's about time...

Sorry about the soporadic updates, just been busy on the GF boards, but it slowed up for awhile.

And then the phone calls...does everyone plan to call me at the sime time? Sh*t!

And the usual bs at work.

Could someone explain what the appeal is about country music?

I'm sorry, but I don't need to hear about how you got into a bar fight and had your cousin help you out.

Or how your mama don't pay no mind to you anymore...

SHEESH!

Right now, country is falling into the same category as today's rap music...

GARBAGE!

I don't know why any sane people would listen to that stuff...

And before you call me on my fav music list, it's all the groups that were decent before it got turned into 'hardcore gangsta'.

But I supposed it could be said that it's the music industries fault, just churning out whatever makes money...

Personally, I blame the mindless masses who are so brainwashed into following these 'pied pipers' that anything made with any intelligence is just thrown in the bargin bin.

And these people are the same idiots who post on youtube doing stuff stunts just for a laugh...

Damn, no wonder this country is so f*cked up...

Later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea that's wat i mean. Sing it sister. Country music is music 4 the common man. Relateable and down to earth.Open your mind just a tad will ya. Can I get a wat wat, people? Dude u need to get laid........

avideogameplayer said...

Well, I do have a open mind(at times). But
I guess when you get to a certain age, sometimes you end up going 'meh' on some subjects.

But sounds to me like you went to college and probably are into astrology or some stuff like that...

But thanks for reading anyway!

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG