Monday, June 2, 2008

What is the deal?

Sorry for the lack of a update. After my little rant, I figured I would take a night off. Lol.

Well, it was busy at work. First of the month and all the foodstampers get their refill of freebie money...

Anyway, I was watching the news and they were talking about that Sex in the City movie.

It got me thinking...

How the HELL does Sarah Jessica Parker ever get work?

She is a buttaface. I mean really, if I was a casting director and she came in looking like she does, I would tell her to go down to Burger King down the street.

I mean really, she hasn't flashed any skin to speak of. I feel sorry for any guys who end up on the receiving end of a blowjob. Damn. Her f*cking nose would be poking in places where it shouldn't be. Maybe she's into anal, who knows?

But really...what the hell did she do?

On her show(from what I saw before I gagged), all she ever did was complain about her lovelife.

Gee, with a face like that, no wonder she couldn't get laid.

And the only guy she did find, was that Craig Noth(Hoth?) dude, who was basically WAY out of her league in terms of looks.

She's one chick, that a WHOLE f*cking brewery couldn't make good looking.

Hell, I rather take my chances f*cking Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan in a mini orgy...

Hey, Sarah, don't you know what PLASTIC SURGERY IS? I will donate to the cause if you want...

But that's Hollywood, whose job is to serve out fantasy sh*t and expect people to buy it...

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading!

Later!

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG