Saturday, June 14, 2008

WTF? Would I be able to plead temporary insanity?

Well, at work, we get these quarterly bonuses. We WERE supposed to get one this week. It was a good one, too. Like $400 dollars or something in that range.

It wasn't in my paycheck. So I snoop around and find out we weren't getting them because some d*ckhead floor crew person kept f*cking up the scrubbing machine. I don't see why the rest of us should suffer because of this incompentant mental patient.

And the funny thing is, this douche bag laughed about it.

What a f*cking *sshole!

I swear, if this was Philly, captain moron would be having a big 'Thank you' waiting for him. And I'm not talking a dozen roses either.

I'm soooooo tempted to show this fudgepacker some Philly hospitaility...

It just pisses me the f*ck off that I bust my ass and some jackass f*cks it up. I could see if it was something outta of my control(like sales, inventory, etc.), Fine.

But because some crackhead poster boy for condoms has to be the way he is, nobody gets anything.

WTF?

That was gonna go towards my vacation fund.

*ssholes like that are the reason this country is so f*cked up.

Here's the kicker...

Management is/was gonna fire his ass for other sh*t and they DIDN'T do it...

So I guess it's management's fault just as well as his. But I betcha those honchos got their sh*t...

So, pleasepleaseplease, just one bullet? Just one? That's all I'm asking...

Please...

Well, I got to go...

Thanks for reading...

Later!

2 comments:

David said...

I was promised all kinds of raises when I worked in convenience stores. But I never got one. I left Circle K making $6.75 per hour, which is Albuquerque's legal minimum wage.

Now I work for $10.00 per hour for eight hours per shift while doing about 90 minutes of work per shift. Hard not to complain.

In all seriousness, the promises of a raise are just a motivation tool. They aren't meant to actually materialize, so management will make up ANY excuse to say, "Sorry. No raise after all."

avideogameplayer said...

While I would normally agree with what you said about managerial lies. I worked a few places that pulled that stunt(mainly fast food), the job I am at now, they back it up, if they say you're gonna get a bonus, you're gonna get one.

I got like a $300 dollar one last quarter. That's why I'm so pissed off at the situation.

Can ya blame a guy?

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG