Thursday, June 12, 2008

The You Tube blues...

During my exploration of Youtube, I was thinking...

Why do people make videos of themselves and post them on a public forum like that? I mean really. What do they hope to accomplish with it?

Attention? Lulz? Some other reason?

I mean with all this talk about the Patriot Act and these 'invasions of privacy' and violations of the 1st Amendment. You would think people wouldn't be doing this. But they do.

What is the logic behind it?

It's not right for the gov't to be spying on us, but it's ok to post a vid of you b*tching about Madonna or whatever...

Like I saw a couple of days ago. There was this chick on there...her s/n was honky, hangey, horsey, whatever. She was spouting how Madonna should have more class than she did in some video and her having kids and all that shit...

Anyway, from what I noticed (couldn't really tell, the video was a little grainy.), she was wearing a bra/bikini top, had blondish hair, and some sort of multi-colored sunhat. (She was kinda cute looking, maybe I should ask to move in with me...LOL).

If I had any sort of mad computer skillz, I could probably track her down and sh*t.

Or this vid by this scrawny looking, glassses wearing 14 year old who is b*tching about how Gamefaqs is retarded. I couldn't really tell why or whatever. He was like mumbling like he a d*ck in his mouth or ass.

If I wanted to be a smartass, I'd post the link on Random Insanity or maybe Current Events(another social board). Let THEM have some fun with him.

But then again, I'd probably get busted for inciting an 'invasion' (Another one of those great GF rules that make me wonder why am I still there. I would explain it, but that would have be another rant for another day...
Makes me wonder why people would wanna just expose them selves in that fashion...

Could someone please explain it to me?

With all these stories about cyber stalkers, wackos, etc., you would think that people would be a little more careful about what goes out on the web. If I happen to see a hot chick doing something like sucking on a sausage on a video and I happen to see her and say something about it to her. I'd probably get slapped.

How hypocritical...

Make up your f*cking minds, people!

You could say I'm a attention whore, too. But I try to protect my identity as much as possible, within reason. There are somethings you gotta put down, it's can't be helped.

*shrugs*

Damned if you do...I suppose...

Just be careful out there, people...

Thanks for reading...

Later...

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG