Thursday, July 17, 2008

Driving me crazy...

Well, another driving lesson along those back roads...I'm doing a little better, or at least that's what my teacher says. Still got to get over my nervousness. But at least I'm getting better at stopping. (a little bit anyway.) LOL.

And I gotta stop grabbing the wheel like my life depended on it. My driving teacher said I should grab the wheel like a certain female body part(you fellas know what I'm talking about...).

But other than that, a quiet day...

Thanks for reading!

Later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A female's body part I wouldn't know what that would be lol!!!

avideogameplayer said...

All right...

*raises the WTF flag*

XD

Anyway, thanks for reading...

Thunder Luigi said...

How could you get nervous driving? I'm only 13 turning 14 in August, but what makes you freak out?

Have fun driving out there, man.

avideogameplayer said...

Simple, it's not my veHICKle, my teacher takes me out to some back road in the middle of nowhere, so any accidents and we're screwed...

I'm not afraid of the actually driving, but the other 1001 things that can go wrong...

But maybe that's me...I will get over it...

Thanks for reading...

a gal just trying to learn about life said...

I'm surprised about when you were younger but then I had gone thru the same ordeal.

avideogameplayer said...

Well, thank you..

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG