Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sorry...

I know it's been a couple of days since I did a update. I haven't had anything to post about, plus the fact I was tired...I hate the night shift...

X(

Well, I had another driving lesson. Me and my teacher went back to that dirt road we were at a couple of weeks ago. I did better this time than I did last time. But I got practice my stopping distances. LOL.

And I gotta find a copy of the OKC driving manual to study. Too bad I have to go to online and download a copy...

LOL.

Well, nothing else is gonna on right now on the GF boards...

*sighs*

I'm bored...lol

Thanks for reading!

Later!

2 comments:

Thunder Luigi said...

Damn, man, that's how I feel too, although I'm just 13 going 14 in August.
BTW, the stories I'm writing right now are for Mario fans. If you have any knowledge of Mario and etc. and have some good plot ideas for my stories, talk it over at my blog or @ GF.

~TL947

avideogameplayer said...

Thanks. If I have any ideas, I will let you know...

;)

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG