Friday, July 11, 2008

They're playing basketball...

Hey! How are you? I'm good. Thanks for asking.

Well, this is for all you sports FREAKS out there. If you haven't seen any news lately, it seems that the team formerly known as the Seattle Supersonics is now gonna make Okie Dokie their new home.

Wow. What a way to try and make a backwards thinking state look like a big city. LMAO!

The only question is: WHY?

What's the f*ckin point? It's not like the team actually won a championships lately. Feel free to correct me, I don't pay any attention to the any sports. Well, wrestling, but that's a different story.

Okie Dokie is mainly a college sports state. So do you REALLY think that anyone is gonna watch a NBA game when any OSU team is playing? I wouldn't hold my breath on that one...

I personally think this just a waste of time and money. Where's is all this extra revenue gonna go? No one said anything about that...

Personally, all PROFESSIONAL sports are just garbage. It isn't about the game itself, it's all about MONEY!

Isn't there some other ventures to pursue nowadays?

But I keep forgetting that I'm just a faceless voice in the world surround by mindless zombies...

Thanks for reading!

Later!

No comments:

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG