Saturday, July 26, 2008

Too damn hot...

What is up with this weather? It's been in the 90-100 degree range for the past couple of weeks. It's sucks really. I know it's summer and all, but DAAAAAMMMNNNN.

And it isn't all the much fun hiking to work because 0.K.Z. has a f*cked up public transportation system.

In other news, I have been planning a trip to Philly for my vacation but it hasn't been good since I can't find a place to stay. Sure as hell ain't paying for a hotel...call me cheap...but I'm not made of money. And never mind the 2 day trip on the bus...

I could use the money for other stuff...

But meh...it's too damn hot...

Thanks for reading...

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poopiedoops.u bit of spunky perfection u. i mean plonker. i mean hangeyman extradanaire. super stuff.

avideogameplayer said...

Aaaahhh! My adoring public! I love you all!

*hugs and kisses everyone*

But seriously, how come I end up with the more unusual people on the Net?

Lol...just teasing....

Thanks for reading.

Later!

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG