Friday, August 1, 2008

Something a little different...

Well, since I didn't get my driving lesson yesterday, I decided to look around this 'place'. I found a regular mall. It wasn't that big of a hassle to get there and back. But the mall was not that special, imo. But it's a little better than nothing. So I spent a few hours there bumming around. Had a gyro and fries for lunch.

I was getting bored so I came home.

God...this has go to be one of my most BORING updates in awhile...

Oh well...

Thanks for reading...

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea dude. Boring. Come on captain, use your imagination and speak it baby. Don't let down your throngs of internet fans waiting anxiously for your most recent, honorable word. Oh lord hangey dude. Keep it real. I'll give u a topic suggestion to talk about:

avideogameplayer said...

Hey! Can't a guy have a off day? Sheesh! Lol.

Thanks for reading...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG