Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well, the countdown is on...

Well, with all this hype with the Democratic National Convention dying down...it's time to put up with all the bullsh*t political ads of our two prez candidates whom are trying for the highest office in the land.

Don't ask me if I'm voting, cause I don't. Until there's a major change of our political system, I'm not doing sh*t.

How come we only have a 2 party system? How come there isn't any third party candidates out there? Why don't people say something about it? Why do we continue to be complacent when it comes to this stuff?

Whatever happened to this country? Why don't we protest like we used to do in the 60's? I'm beginning to see why other countries laugh at us...

We're f*cking mindless, spineless sheep who don't say sh*t when we get our rights stomped on. We don't say sh*t when we're being gouged by the big oil companies. We stay silent when we notice when our jobs disappear to some foreign country. We let the insurance companies jerk us off when we need them.

What the f*ck are we afraid of? There's more of us then there of them.

Have we forgotten about our American History? We need to change this country like we did 200 some years ago...

Thanks for reading...

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. U sound very much like somebody else i know very well. (myself)Dude, other countries not only laugh at americans, but they usually rather HATE us too. And i don't think i blame them. Someone said, u get the government u deserve. So wat does that say about america and americans? Not something complementary, that's for sure. U should put up the have a nice day video. It's funny and cute. Sums up modern day life pretty well i'd say. Tootles for now. me, out.

avideogameplayer said...

Well, thanks for reading. I try.

a gal just trying to learn about life said...

I agree with you on the political stuff are you that bored LMAO!!

avideogameplayer said...

Nah, I'm not that bored. If I was, I'd get a job at McDonald's...

XD

Thanks for reading!

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG