Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, well, well...

Another day, another blog entry.

But, I haven't really had any good ideas to write about, lately. I had some thoughts, but I didn't think I could make them into a whole blog entry.

Call it writer's block. I'm sure it happens to everyone.

With my new schedule, and my vacation coming up, it's kinda of hard to actually think of some topics. I had some suggestions, but fleshing them out is a different story.

I even checked the various wikis and didn't see anything I wanted to write about.

Maybe I will think of something later on...

Oh...a special note to that special someone: keep the faith. Everything will work ouit and you are not forgotten..

Thanks for reading.

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Orale vato. That means 'hey dude' in espanol. Write about pets and the ownership of. u used to have an opinion on that subject. I remember anyway. Write about who's a better comedian, Carlin, Leary, Dangerfield or George Lopez? Talk about y sci fi has such a strong appeal to u; or wrestling....Really there's lots to talk about in this world of ours. Just use your imagination homey. Keep it real. bye.

avideogameplayer said...

Well, some days, I have tons of ideas, and some days I don't. It happens to everyone to some extent or another...

So keep the faith...

Thanks for reading.

;)

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG