Friday, September 12, 2008

Just a short update...

After the last couple of posts, I'm kinda of beat...lol...so this is gonna be kinda short. Sorry.

:(

Well, anyway I went on my driving lesson today, I'm getting a little better with my braking and judging distances. But I can do better, IMHO. But it's was good.

My teacher is hinting at getting some cones so I could start with some parallel parking. YIKES! LOL.

But anyway, I'm on vacation now, so if I don't update anytime soon, that's the reason.

Thanks for reading!

Later!

2 comments:

ViperInfidel/SourBlaze said...

avid not updating soon? That's must be illegal, in your book. :)

In all seriousness, have a fun vacation friend. In at-will/non-union states like ours, those are a rarity.

avideogameplayer said...

Real funny, wise guy. LOL!

I'm just relaxing right now...haven't had any good ideas that are post worthy, imo.

Thanks for checking up on me...

Later!

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG