Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well, it's almost time...

In another week, I'll will be on vacation. But the problem is, I don't know what to do when I do go. If I was back in Philly, I could plan to go downtown or hang out at the mall for the day or even bum around Penn's Landing for awhile.

But I'm not in Philly. I'm in some ass backwards placed called Oklahoma City. A place where no one knows what sidewalks are (either that or they ran out of the concrete budget.), public transportation is basically nil. And there's not enough stuff to do around here.

Like I said, this place is a f*cking joke.

Hello? Come on, join the 21st century people! Stop acting like everyone has a driver's license and has a car.

It still racks my brain how people can even live here.

'Well, give it a chance'
'There's stuff to do...'
Fly?
What a crock...even if there was stuff to do, how the hell I am supposed to get there? Fly? Hot air balloon?

Come on, people, help me out here...

But I'm not holding my breath for this one.

Sheesh!

I gotta get out of here...

Thanks for reading.

Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not all bad there. Lower level of stress and bullshit, right? You could get a friend to come and visit you. You could take a taxi to Bricktown and explore there. A taxi won't cost that much. You could work towards getting a license, and then car of your own. That's a valid goal to have. You have at least one pal out there you could do something with, rite? I know somebody who'd rather live out there than where he/she is right now. More peaceful and affordable. No place is perfect on all counts. It's either this or that. Sounds like you just need a roommate/companion maybe. Try to get on that, will ya?

avideogameplayer said...

I will.

Thanks for reading.

Anonymous said...

And just WHO were u referring to about the zoo keeping them? (me)la la, or your other friend. I shall call her "meow?" for confidentiality purposes of course. Hey, Time to blog anew here. me, out.

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG