Thursday, October 9, 2008

100th post!

Yippie! How fun...

But seriously, thanks to all my fans(all 3 of you...lol...) for all your support and all. Didn't think I would've been able to keep up with this blog with youse!

*GROUP HUG*

But anyway, I wanted to do something special for the occasion, but, meh...f*ck it, I'm tired. I had a long day, driving lessons, a little running around trying to do some odds and ends, etc.

I might add some stuff later on, but I can't think of anything right now. Sorry...

:(

My driving lessons are going good, I'm getting good at stopping. I still need some work on my turns, but not much...

I'm alright otherwise. I start a new schedule on Saturday so my blogging might be put on hold, or not...just gotta find the time...

Don't worry, I'll keep working on it...

And once again:

Thanks to everyone who reads this and leaves comments.

Love you all!

Later!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

People just love to blame, blame, blame......don't they? I'm referring to a comment left by your other friend. Something about if "she" wouldn't have said anything, those guys would've never bothered u. She obviously doesn't know the details of wat happened that nite. Neither one of us said anything to the 2 'bad guys.' And they didin't say anything to us. Only comment was made, was made to you; trying to get u to turn around and see wat was up. Trying to help. Basically, Some people need to learn the facts of a situation before they start pointing blame.

avideogameplayer said...

Let's drop it, ok? I hvae been through enough already. This blog is not for any personal grudges people have with each other.

OK?

a gal just trying to learn about life said...

I'm sorry for the mis understanding I wasn't trying to start anything I was confused.

Anonymous said...

No grudge here. Just want the truth to be said, not anything else. If u don't like wat a person has to say on here, just don't post it then. No harm No foul. Give Ella a big kiss for me, homey.

avideogameplayer said...

Ok. Does this mean we can move on? This thing was a pain to begin with.

But thank you two for all your support.

And I will give Ella a big kiss...

;)

Later!

Anonymous said...

u got the prettiest, sweetest cat in the whole world. ella blue. (she has blue eyes.)she's better than all 3 of my ungrateful felines.....yes, i'm hatin'.

avideogameplayer said...

If you want her, we can figure out how to her to ship her to you...

LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yea, look into how maybe i could get her. But she's attached to u now u know. Be nice to her. She's such a sweetie. Anyway, u said yourself what happened 'that nite' happens in places like philly n wherever else ther's a city of some size, rite? Just keep the faith n save as much as u can. bye for now.

avideogameplayer said...

I will check into it...but it's probably gonna cost some $$$ to do it...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG