Thursday, October 16, 2008

What should I do?

After what happened a couple of weeks ago, it seems like I'm not myself. It feels like I'm just watching myself from the outside of things.

I just can't explain it...I thought I was alright, but there's this nagging feeling inside me. I don't know what it is. I wish I knew.

The one thing I DO know is, that I want to get out of here!

But I can't. Without money these days, you can't do sh*t...

And that's annoying me, too. It seems that no matter what I do, it seems that I take 1 step foward and 2 steps back...

*sighs*

Thanks for reading!

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get another job 4 three days a week or something. we all feel sorry for ourselves sometimes in life. it's natural; but in this country, noboby's gonna fight for you but you. Nobody's just gonna hand u a new direction/life. It's every man 4 himself in this country. I said i'd help u as much as i can, but i'm still in limbo myself right now. Have some patience/tolerance with yourself and with life in general. We can only do so much u know. Focus on the positive, good things u do have. Alotta people would c wat u had n be envious. really. keep a healthy perspective on things. it'll help. bye for now.

avideogameplayer said...

I will try...but it ain't easy some days...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG