Sunday, November 9, 2008

At a crossroads...

In just 2 weeks, I will put another notch on my controller.

Kinda makes me feel REALLY old. Lol.

But in all seriousness, how many of you actually are right where you wanna be in your life?

I know I'm not. But where do I go? Do I stay in a place where I don't want to just cause it's easy? Do I move?

If I do move, where do I go? I have a couple of ideas. But without any money, I'm stuck here for the moment.

But I'm looking at several apartments in different states. Still trying to figure things out. Like how close is it to a certain job, does it have sidewalks, how's the public transportation, etc...

A lot of questions, not a hell of a lot of answers...

I hate getting old...

Thanks for reading,

Later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All any of us can do is live one day at a time. Try to better/improve yourself anyway u can, and just keep livin.' Hopefully, that thang at work will open up 4 you. U definitely deserve the opportunity/chance. A more deserving person, i don't know of. That's for sure. None of us are exactly where and what we want to be, in our lives. Anybody who says they r, is lying. Believe it. I try to focus on what i do have rather than what i don't have; makes things easier. LaLaOut.

ViperInfidel/SourBlaze said...

I'm not where I want to be, but I can say that I am progressing. I'm in school, working a decent job for decent pay, but still going slowly.

20080565 said...

Good luck avid, we're pulling for you. = )

avideogameplayer said...

Well, we can try and improve ourselves. But does it makes us happy? I have been learning how to drive. But the question is, am I doing it out of necessity or do I want to? Back in Philly, there was no need to drive, public transportation was pretty good at best. But here, pfft...

I honestly don't know anymore. The eternal question: Which is more important, happiness or survival?

Damn, at this rate, this might as well be another blog post.

Thanks for reading and support.

Later!

Anonymous said...

so wat would make u happy then? really. then let me know. it's a pretty big question, for all of us.

avideogameplayer said...

Does any of us know what will make us happy?

But I guess I'm getting philosophic for a moment there...

Thanks for reading!

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG