Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This is just a quick blog wishing everyone a happy turkey day. Hope everyone don't eat too much and fall asleep watching football(*gags and chokes*). I gotta work a half a day tomorrow. So I will be home to enjoy the rest of the day. Thank god I got a PS2. I bought Final Fantasy 12 for 10 bucks, so I will be messing with that for awhile.

Don't worry, I will still be blogging.

Oh, I got a haircut today. The barber took like a half hour to cut it all. Yea, IT WAS THAT LONG! LOL.

It will grow back. Just wanted a little change. Had long hair for like 3-4 years. After that long, it does get on your nerves.

Some people might not like it, but it will grow back.

And this is to all the idiots who decide to kill themsevles on Black Friday:

ONLINE SHOPPING!

Seriously, my Xmas shopping used to consist of buying a bunch of gift cards. It's just easier on my part. I rather do that, than trying to figure out what this one wants, what color they want, etc.

Sh*t, call me lazy, but at least people can pick out what THEY want and it's easier for the people who get them. You can wait for a few months to use it, too. So if something goes on sale later on, BAM! You can get it cheaper.

But that's just me.

Thanks for reading!

Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now why would u get it all cut off? I can see 3/4 inches off. fine. but all of it? and wat is the style now? Unibomber chic? Oh, the king is dead......and i don't even buy into the 'holiday hype' anymore. what 4? It's all about money and buying senseless shit, and pretending to actually like/get along with one's sad family. why bother? anymore the only time i'm really totally at peace, is when i'm alone doing watever i want. regardless of anyone else. except my pets of course. they're more loyal than my family memebers anyway. easier too.

blackzero85 said...

Avid, you got a PS2? Why did you buy that console? There are many more popular (and newer) consoles like wii and ps3...

avideogameplayer said...

Anon: It's my hair, and I wanted a change so there.

blackzero: It's more of a issue of not having the money(read: rent and bills) to upgrade. Besides, there's still alot of good games on the PS2. Besides, I'm not 100% sure on which console I should buy. They all look like 'meh' to me. Even though, the $199 XBOX certainly is enticing...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG