Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hmmm...this is PATHETIC...

Well, it seems that some poor Walmart employee in Long Island, New York, got TRAMPLED to death on Black Friday.

Was it worth this poor guy's life just some *ssholes could get a deal on some TV or whatever it was? WAS IT?

I don't think so. Dude was trying to do his just and this sh*t happens. I'm telling you, people are getting f*cking crazy lately.

The stuff isn't going ANYWHERE, people. Xmas is supposed to be a holiday of 'good will towards man'. But I guess the almighty dollar won out on this go round.

Everyday I hear stories like this, makes my faith in my fellow human shrink just a little. Does anyone even CARE any more? You would think post 9/11, we would be over this little petty bullsh*t. But thanks to Bushie, we're just gangbanging in Iraq.

This is GREED and STUPIDITY at it's highest level.

I better stop now, before I REALLY get p*ssed off and end up losing my Google account.

And on a personal note, a BIG HELLO to all my new visitors. Hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I like writing them. If you got any good ideas for a blog post, don't be afraid to hit me up on the comments page...

Thanks for reading,

Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, y do u think the N.Y. area has one of the toughtest, meanest reps. in the whole world? The people there don't play; it's get outta my way or else. And just a reminder, Christmas is supposed to be a RELIGIOUS holiday. remember religion and faith/love? all that stuff that has been nearly wiped out, in the place of shopping malls,tinsel and cheap gift cards. some of us still remember anyway. check out the youtube vid. called 'Christian the lion reunites with it's owners.' beyond amazing and adorable.

Shrav said...

The incident is so gross :(

avideogameplayer said...

Tell me about it...people these days can be mindless sheep at times. Is it worth going through all this bullsh*t just for some deal at Walmart?

I think not...

Thanks for reading...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG