Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry F'N XMAS!

Yea, right. It's just another day off to me. I'm just relaxing right now, sipping some beer and updating my blog.

Just a quiet day with mostly everything closed up and everyone leaving to go someplace else. So I basically get to chill and relax. :)

Nothing on tv but mindless craptrap about the holidays and infomercials.

So it's kinda of boring at the moment. Maybe later on, there will be some decent on tv.

Oh, well. It's kinda of nice just being able to relax for a day and not worrying about running around and sh*t.

I think I'll pop in a PS2 game and play around for awhile...

Thanks for reading!

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch Judge Judy man. She's a riot. N smart. Anyhoo: did the whole 'family' thing today. Plastered on the obligatory, phony smile etc. Then they pulled out the ol' karoke machine, and 3 hours just flew by in a tone deaf flash. I never did the karoke thing before, and i must say, it was fun. I even sounded on key at least half the time. The others howling and shouting around me didn't help my pitch....well that was the best part of the day; that and the bit o' cash i got. Bills should be covered for a few months to come anyway. Hope u had a 'chill' day. Oh, n remember, U are in my heart everyday, not just holiday time. U give Ella any of your steak? Me......out.

ViperInfidel/SourBlaze said...

^^^

To that comment I will just say,

...

At any rate, sucks that you couldn't be with any family/friends during the holiday season.

avideogameplayer said...

Yea...tell me about it...

:-P

Anonymous said...

some people's families consist of one or two people. like just 1 sister, and that's it. plus, since when is everybody supposed to be into Christmas? Just to get cheap ass presents? because no one i know around here calls himself a christian. Not religious at all, so Y then does a hugely christian HOLIDAY suddenly matter? Do i smell hypocrisy or greediness here? general disclaimer: this rant is intended to no one in particular; so don't get yo' panties in a bunch.

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG