Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How is your New Year starting out?

So far, so good, in my case. But I guess that's kinda of true in any aspect in life. You plan to do so many things but it ends up exploding in your face. But the best you can do is to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep on going.

No one said life was gonna be easy or fair. But we all gonna do the best we can with what we got. Nothing more, nothing less. And hope that things will turn out better.

Sorry for such a short post this time around, I just have a small case of writers block today. Oh well, maybe I can think of something later on.

And you KNOW I will...or hell, if you guys can give me some ideas, feel free to post them in the comments section...

Thanks for reading,

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

talk about how druggies like my friend's brother who doesn't work, has as he puts it,"top shelf" medical care, and working people who r not druggies, have nothing. can't afford wat our jobs offer, and welfare turned me down for medical assistance. So the system takes care of the wrong, messed up people: and not it's honest workers, just tryin' to get by. wat a country. and this war that's never gonna end. because the people who make the wars, don't fight 'em u know. let's C wat Obama improves.......if anything.

avideogameplayer said...

Other than that personal stuff, I agree with the rest of it..

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG