Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's on...

Welcome back! Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, I have been kinda of busy with other things lately.

For starters, I did my taxes and I'm got back a good chunk of money. Enough, if fact, to blow this backwards pop stand that all my faithfully readers have know that I don't like.

After doing extensive research(well, a lot of websurfing with googlemaps and apartment guide) on the matter, I found a few places that I would be interested in. I still gotta make a few phone calls to find out some details about the places, but I'm holding off for a little bit until later on (personal reasons) to actually start setting things in motion.

But I'm kinda of filled with hope over this. I didn't want come down here to begin with and I'm going to go WHERE I WANT TO GO.

Right now, I'm not sharing where I'm going to go right now until I get everything set-up. Sorry.

Wish me luck...

Thanks for reading,

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say good luck ol'chum. U have a right to live where u want to live. U don't need to disclose the specifics on here either; none of our business. Hope u likey your new locale. Just be careful and smart about it all. Don't rush or overlook any important details, etc. I hear Philly is the happening spot to be rite now. ha.

avideogameplayer said...

Oh yea, Philly. 'The City of Brotherly Love'. Where copkilling is a hobby.

Besides, the rents there are a little expensive out there.

I got a few ideas...

Thanks for reading...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG