Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's that time of year again...

For all these bozos around to be playing tricks on everyone. Me, I have the day off and no one to play any tricks on.

But I did find this:

http://www.are-you-a-dummy?.com

It seems like it's one of those IQ testing places but it's gives smart ass responses to your test answers.

It's good for a couple laughs, but that's about it...

I had this big idea for a joke, but I'm just too tired to go through with it.

Hey! Post me some of what you folks have done in the past for April first.

Thanks for reading!

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

april 1st is really just another day. they played a joke on gordon ramsey on tv. that was a bit funny; just to get his reaction. i love his show hell's kitchen. when i work on the day it's on, i watch it for free on my laptop. interesting show. supernanny is good too; kids spitting in their parents faces. oh, good times, good times....

avideogameplayer said...

April first is a doozy of a day...

Thanks for reading.

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG