Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The ball is rolling...

Hey all,

A quick update on my status of my moving:

Apartment found - Check
Transportation arrangements - Check
Job status - working on it(As far as I know it's a go, but it's a matter of logistics now.) - Check

So I'm (more or less) ready to roll out of here. It's been awhile since I actually moved (last time was when I moved down to the O.K.Z.), so I'm kinda of nervous about this whole thing.

But I think this will be a good thing. It's where I want to go and be. Hopefully, everything will go smooth as possible.

It's so far, so good. So I'm looking forward to it.

Wish me luck...

Thanks for reading,

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well God Bless and God speed. Just don't be too much in a rush, that u overllok something important etc. Just saying be smart and careful. and don't feel compelled to tell the whole world all of your business. it's your personal business u know. no need 4 specific details all the time. just looking out 4 u. my good buddy, (and more). peace out.

avideogameplayer said...

I will. And thanks for the advice. ;)

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG