Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I left my heart in...

Oklahoma...AW HELL NAW!

I made the big move and I'm here in my new home. I'm not saying where right now, but there was clues through out my blog. Just read some of my past entries and you'll figure it out.

Anyway, I'm starting to get used to area and seeing what's out there, etc. And so far, I like it. There's a park nearby, a movie theater, all sorts of little quirky little places. Granted, I have only been here for a couple of days, but I think I can get used to it.

This place has a decent transit system, which to me, is a BIG step up from the joke that was the GOMETRO thing they had going in Oklahoma.

And SIDEWALKS! Honestly, until you been to a place that doesn't have any, you don't realize how much easier it is to travel with them.

Anyway the bus trip was like 2 days long. How exciting. Never mind trying to use the bathrooms on those buses. GOOD GOD! Very funky and nasty. I recommend a hazmat suit and a couple tubs of sanitizer afterwards if you had to use them. Me, I just kept my food and liquid intake to a minimum and used the bathrooms at every rest stop we had.

Never mind trying to sleep. I had like, maybe, 4 hours of sleep out of those 48 I did on the bus. It's not that the seats werern't comfy, it's just you could only take them so far back, and never mind if you had someone behind you running their mouth off.

But anyway, I'm here and trying to get settled in.

I'm still alive and kicking. So I'll will keep you folks posted.

Thanks for reading.

Later!

I'm still avlie and blogging.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u go boy.....i knew u had it in ya. so the buses run early and late 4 ya? wow; what a difference a new city makes. am i right people? can really brighten your outlook n perspective on things. just wanted to tell ya yesteday at the mtv music/movie awards, that Borat guy(in his new character Bruno) was flying around on a rope from the ceiling and landed upside down in Eminem's lap; with his ass in Eminem's face. "Bruno" just happened to be wearing a white thong, with his ass cheeks exposed. U gotta c it to believe it. Eminem gets his bodyguards to pry him off and then gets up n storms out, cursing. He was beyond embarrassed. humiliated more like. funny as hell 4 all of us who dislike 'tough guy' eminem. he can dish it out, but can't take it. has no sense of humor at all. go to mtv.com to see the gory clip. made my day.....i needed a good laugh. me, out.

Thunder Luigi said...

Welcome to the city, bud

avideogameplayer said...

Thanks all...

Anonymous said...

Hi. go on and blow your own horn. sometimes that's the best n only way, if no one else is around to blow it.....ha ha ha. anyhoo: just be happy your new place has what your old city didn't have. like sidewalks, a bus system etc. these r often taken 4 granted by people; but r very useful/helpful/ and important when u don't have 'em. u may not have 7 elevens or wawa's but plenty of coffee shops, right? they make it easy to become a coffee junkie; might as well join the rest of us 'caffeine cooks.'i mean if coffee doesn't rule the daily world, then wat does. it is called the daily grind. am i rite people? just be proud with wat u've done and focus on wat u do have(the positive) and not wat u don't have (the negative.) well i got nothing else. keep yo' head up. bye.

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG