Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Setting up shop...

Well, I have been here a week and so far, I have been getting used to all the little idiosyncrasies of my new home. It's kinda alright. Not 100% what I was expecting. Well, after all, what city does live up to its own hype?

I started my job Saturday. It felt kinda of weird going back to work after my little mini vacation. But a guy's gotta make a living, right? Also gotta get a routine going. Makes life easier when you got a routine going for ya. Or does that make you a nerd? lol.

But otherwise, I'm doing good. After all (tooting my own horn), this is what I wanted and this is what I got. *pats self on the back*

Well, that's gonna be it for now...

Thanks for reading!

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y didn't u post my last response i did yesterday? thought u woulda liked that 1. ????????????????? who's a grrrll gotta sleep with 2 get posted up around here?

Anonymous said...

so wat r some of the idiosyncrities u have noticed? any quirks etc. u've noticed? i curious.

avideogameplayer said...

so wat r some of the idiosyncrities u have noticed? any quirks etc. u've noticed? i curious.

Compared to what? It's just a city like any other one...meh...

Anonymous said...

u're the 1 who said in your original post, this new city has it's idiosynchrities u've noticed. your words. So i just wanted u 2 follow thru and say/explain what quirky things u were talking about. if u bring up something, expect some people to respond to wat u said; and maybe ask for illustrations/clarification, as to what 'idiosynchrities' u're referring to.

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG