Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm bringing this back...

Well, in high school, I created a comic book character. He is/was called C.J. Don't ask me why I named him that. It just sounded good. But anyway, I thought him up while watching that old series Knight Rider. I kinda of stole some elements from the show. C.J. became a sorta hybrid between Knight Rider and Batman/vigilante type hero. I had originally had him based in Los Angeles. But I can always changed the location, etc.

So basically, I was thinking of starting to write about C.J. again. And see the reactions are to it...

Hopefully, it will turn out better than it did when I was in high school.

Thanks for reading,

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey c.j. could be from some exotic desert place...with fresh air and a roaring, clear river flowing. u might want 2 give him an alias; like "super desert dangeydude."or some such 'nom de plume'. (that's french)anyhoo, hope ur keepin it real, and not piggin out at all those plentiful buffets 2 much. take care and i'll c ya on the flipside. vaya con Dios y nos vemos.

avideogameplayer said...

Thanks for the input...and what's wrong with buffets?

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG