Friday, August 7, 2009

I have been really annoyed lately...

Well, mainly because I haven't really got any good ideas lately to write about. I know, I went through this before. C.J. is being worked on. (The post is actually saved as a draft at the moment.) I got some good ideas for my other blog (avideogameplayer.wordpress.com). But nothing for this one.

This really sucks! But on the other hand, there's this thing called 'Hot August Nights' which is some sort of car thing going on. I managed to grab a few snaps. So here they are...

Car Show 1

Car Show 2

Car Show 3

Car Show 4

Sorry if they're not exactly super good. But a camera phone can only do so much...

Well, off I go to find inspiration...

Thanks for reading!

Later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish they did stuff like that in my city. the city where i live. it's not really my city, 'cuz i rather DESPISE it. anyhoo, at least where ur at has some kind of cultural pride and goings on. not every place even cares to do anything at all. but believe me, i'm in the process of permanently checking out of the "Piss n Moan University. work in progress.i've seen the destination tho, which is good. well, 6 in 1. half dozen of the other. oh, mind your cuppasack soldier.

avideogameplayer said...

Well, good luck with it. Hopefully, it's not as boring as say, Boise Idaho...

lol...

Anonymous said...

i'm at the age in my life where i could live with boring, as long as it's a safe place. i'd trade safety and nice people for dull/ boringness. some things r more important than others. everything gets boring/ a bit old after awhile anyway, in life. just the nature of things sometimes. i'm looking into montana, wyoming, utah too. pretty places like that. where they still know what courtesy and respect are. this is not a bad thing rite?

Anonymous said...

maybe i'll look into becoming a good ol' mormon too.

Anonymous said...

You're very creative at least I think so. Glad you've found your happiness.

avideogameplayer said...

Well, thanks. And Mormon>Scibozo...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG