Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm working on it...

Well, I'm trying to work on the next part of C.J. but it's kinda of tricky than I thought. So you'll have to forgive if me this week's post is utter garbage.

But everything is all right on this end. No complaints or anything like that. Just trying to get thru this heat wave that's going on. It's been in the 90s to 100s for the past few weeks. And believe me, it's not exactly fun.

But anyway, I'm all right. Same sh*t, different day. But I supposed it could be worse. I could be in Boise, Idaho...XD.

All right, thanks for listening!

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's worse places than Boise i'd say. Like N.Y. or Philly. Or Detroit, Trenton/Newark N.j. too. Y knock a place u've never been to. give it the benefit of the doubt; might have some good points afterall. Like low crime, beautiful nature/scenery, decent, kind people, affordable living etc. etc. am i right people? some of us r a bit tired of this concept of forced 'multiculturalism' anyway. so much of it where i'm at now, i could throw up. Can i get a wat wat....

Anonymous said...

opinions r like assholes, everybody's got one.......yea that's wat i mean. u r my sunshine, my only sunshine. u make me happy when skies r gray. etc.etc. 6 in 1.

Anonymous said...

can't stand the heat, then out da wild wild west.....the wild wild west. the wild wild west. old will snif (smith) song. corny i no.

avideogameplayer said...

Sounds like someone is grumpy. And let's leave Willy boy out of this...

Thanks for reading!

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG