Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally, a regular update.

Hello all. What's up?

Well, last week, I heard from an old friend I haven't heard from in a couple years. We've emailed each other reminiscing over old times. He said checked out my blogs. (But the SMEGHEAD didn't bother to leave any comments. Lazy f*ck.)

It's always nice to hear from old friends and such. I'm sure there's alot of people you haven't heard from lately. And considering that today is 9/11, isn't it time to call up the ones you love/care about to see how things are going?

/sappy sh*t

I'm gonna continue with C.J. sometime soon. Don't worry.

Well, that's all I got for now.

Thanks for reading.

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww....how sweet. didn't know u had it in ya, dangey. just when u think u know someone, they go all 'mushy mush' on ya....me, out.

avideogameplayer said...

yea yea yea...and who is this dangey person? Are you sure you got the right blog?

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG