Friday, September 25, 2009

Headed out the highway...

Howdy folks,

Yours truly with a regular update. Well, for starters, there is this biker convention or something like that going on down here. I would post pics, but I'm not that big of a biker freak. But they do have lots of stalls and music around.

It's nice to be in a place where there's always something going on down here. Whether there's a mini concert in Wingfield Park or a major event like Hot August nights. I gotta admit, it's never boring around here. Unlike another state *coughOKZcough* I know of.

Just can't wait until Xmas to see what's going on. F*ck Halloween (teaching kids how to beg, pfft.).

Seeing those bikers reminded that I gotta do a update to C.J. I'm just trying to think of a good way to continue it.

But otherwise, I'm good, thanks for asking...

That's it for now...

Thanks for reading.

Later!

3 comments:

ViperInfidel/SourBlaze said...

OKC does sound like a city with even less than Albuquerque does.

How far is it to drive to the Bay Area? Using Google Earth, it looks like about a 200-ish mile drive. (Less if you go to Sac-town.)

I ask because there aren't any pro sports teams in your city, or even in your state (and if any did go to your state it would be farther away than you'd like, I'm sure).

ViperInfidel/SourBlaze said...

Stupid me. I could have used Google Earth to find that out. 218 miles, to be exact. Grrrr at me.

avideogameplayer said...

Well, sports teams weren't exactly first on my mind when I was trying to find a new place.

I'm not a big sports freak to begin with...

Meh...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG