Friday, February 12, 2010

Who I am and who I am not...

Hello and welcome back...

Let me explain some things to my reading audience:

I'm a free thinking individual.
I'm sarcastic.
I'm cheap.
I can be mean and nasty if I have to.
I like looking at pr0n.
I'm for net neutrality.
I like listening to music that doesn't fit the norm.
I like pictures that make me laugh.
I like people with intelligence.
I'm cheap.
I want the dismantling of the old world order.
I'm a prankster.
When I payback, it's a b*tch.
I never forgive, never forget.
I like not paying for something if I can I can get it for free. (see cheap)
I like writing.
I like using pictures to make a point.
I like breaking the rules to make a point.
I like to flip off people whenever possible.
It's my way or the highway. (start hitching, b*tches)
I like to be left alone at times.
I'm down with the cause, not any group.

What I'm NOT:

I'm not dishonest.
I'm not gay, homosexual, transgender or anything else.
I'm not an alcoholic.
I'm not a gambler.
I'm not your expectation.
I'm not your personal army.
I'm not to be bothered unless I want to be.
I'm not your wailing wall.
I'm not your gopher, go to boy or anything else.
I'm not who you think I am.
I'm not known.
I'm not your personal bank.
I'm not your joke book.

Got it?

Thanks for reading.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y u feel the need 2 take ur personal inventory out 4 all 2 C? maybe just 4 clarification purposes i guess.

avideogameplayer said...

Well, how many of things on that list match you? It's more a clarification if anything else.

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG