Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dying is easy, comedy is hard...

Hello all,

Well, I was at the local bar, having a few drinks. avgp always chills like a vill on his nights off. But it seems like tonight was amateur comedy night.

And I do MEAN amateur.

It was sorta of improv comedy troop.

I would have tried to enjoy myself, but there was a few problems:

One, despite being like 10 feet away from the stage, I couldn't hear much. Only one person was using the mic. If you want people to get the jokes, they gotta hear them first. HELLO? *knocks on the screen*

Two, combine this with the fact that the JOKES weren't even funny. Call seen me jaded, but I found funnier stuff scribbled on the men's room wall at Micky D's.

Let's just say, I was SOOOOOOO tempted to heckle the living sh*t out of them.

The whole thing was embarrassing.

But I can't knock these people for trying. I don't think I would've had the guts to go up on stage like that.

So I decided to leave before the inner /b/tard(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki//b/tard) in me decided to troll them big time.

So the next time, a comedy troop decides to play at your local bar, do yourself a favor...

RUN!

Thanks for reading,

Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, u stayed up way past yo bedtime dangeyskankey. i'm on mi way to my usual drunkville. u know wat that means.am i rite people? and one man's dave chappelle is another man's yakov smirnoff. remember him? humor is relative.subjective. la la out.

avideogameplayer said...

Another reason not to post while drinking...

Anonymous said...

one man's george carlin is another man's weird al yankovic...blimey.

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG