Friday, June 11, 2010

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES...

Hello all,

Today has been a day of changes. I got my hair cut after letting it grow for about a year. I actually got b*tched slapped by a pigeon on my way to the barber shop. Didn't think there was any barbers around here. But I was wrong (thank the deity.)

And I decided to tinker with my blog, design wise, it's not done yet, but I like the direction it's going.

Now all I have to do is hit a few million on the slots, and I'm good! LOL.

But, I'm doing ok. Today has been a pretty good day so far...

Now, if I can find some booty....>_> <_<

Thanks for reading!

Later.

P.S. To the Anon who keeps raiding my comments, it's MY blog, make up your own if you're gonna start bitching about it...XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just 4 clarification, can u tell us all wat xd means there? so we all have the needed, appropriate info.? ta

avideogameplayer said...

It's a internet emoticon meaning laughing...sort of like lol, lmao, etc...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG